- (1) Billet Grille Insert (17 bars)
- (4) ¼-20 x ¾ Bolts
- (4) ¼-20 Nuts
- (4) ¼ Flat Washers
- (4) ¼ Lock Washers
- (2) 4x1 L Brackets (4010L)
- Phillips screwdriver
- Socket Set & Ratchet
- 7/16” Wrench
- Drill, and ¼” Drill Bit
- 1. Read all instructions completely and carefully before you begin.
2. Check to make sure the kit is complete and that no parts are missing.
3. Park vehicle on a clean, dry, at, level surface and block the tires so the vehicle can not roll in either direction.
1. Open the hood and remove the factory grille shell by removing the factory retaining clips. Remove the marker lights and headlights. Remove the 3 or 4 white spacers from behind the headlights. Cut the headlight retaining spring in half. Bend a new hook on the cut end of the spring.
2. Install the headlights back onto the vehicle. Place the insert on the truck. The brackets on the billet align with the core support. It may be necessary to slightly bend the brackets and (or) vertical support bars to achieve the correct contour (to ensure a perfect fit).
3. Attach the L brackets to the lower tabs welded on the bottom of the insert. Center the billet on the truck and mark the bracket holes on the truck. Drill a ¼” hole at each bracket. Fasten using the hardware supplied. Re-install the marker lights. Adjust the headlights.
4. Make sure all the bolts are tight. Installation is now complete. Thank you for purchasing a T-Rex Billet Grille.
337 total views