This truck has been 6 years in the making and has a lot of history. Gone through a divorce, rolled off of a trailer and into oncoming traffic, and has hit a sign post, with not a lick of damage. This was my first 4x4 ever, which was bought back in 1994. I used it as my work truck for 2 years (before it crapped the bed in 2001) and started to part it out. There it sat for 13 years before I decided in 2014 to turn it into a rebuild project for my son. Turns out, he got into some trouble, so we sent him to military school, and decided to make it my truck, LOL.
It was a comprehensive frame off restoration: Sand blasted, body work, painted, and built everything myself. I Learned a lot about air-flow though turbos, and wanted something rare, clean and still could be a daily driver. Enjoy and thanks for the well built products and recommendations on making this truck work.
- Low boost Pro turbo kit w/ custom charge pipe
- Dual Row Timing Chain
- Chromoly connecting rods
- 5.29 gears
- Block off plate kit
- Pro turbo cylinder head with turbo cam
- Weber fuel pressure regulator with boost reference
- Premium master rebuild kit
- Holley 350 modified boost referenced carb with Holley electric fuel pump
- Pro Distributor w/o Vaccum advance
- Crane Pro Fireball ignition kit w/ Magnecor wires, timing retard control, and boost sensor
- 4" Rough Country Suspension Kit and 3" body lift
- KN carb hat and filters
- Black Magic electric Fan
- 35" Toyo MT’s on 18" x 10" Fuel rims
- Roll bar w/ LED lights
- New seats, door panels, and upholstery
- Autometer Boost, wideband, oil pressure and water temp gauges
- SR5 gauge cluster swap
- All new brakes, brake lines, ball joints, tie rod ends, wheel bearings, hubs, grill, bumpers, turn signals.
2,072 total views