Part No. 99006-110
- You will need to install levers on carburetors before installing them on manifold.
- You have a choice of two lever styles. Be sure to determine how you want to connect the cable to the linkage. If you do not have a ball socket style cable, then you will need to drill out (remove) ball from lever. Use part 99005 357-cable holder in place of ball.
- Be sure to use caution when installing levers. NOTE: Do not overtighen carburetor throttle shaft nuts. This will cause binding of shaft and possibly damage to the throttle plates and the body of carburetor.
- Install cable support bracket to 4 screws on bottom of carburetor body (fuel chamber). Install on the same carburetor with the Pulling lever (male lever).
- Run exposed cable through cable housing support bracket and to your pulling lever on carburetor. Remember you have three hook up options.
668 total views