- Flathead & Philips screwdrivers
- Screw gun
- Painters Tape & Scotch Tape
- Ratchet w/ 10mm socket
1. Remove (13) Retaining Clips securing the air dam.
2. Remove the (2) outside clips by pressing in, and lifting out, as well as the (1) 10mm bolt in the center of the grille.
3. Utilizing a flathead screwdriver, remove the (4) clips behind the grille.
4. Carefully pull the top corners towards you, while bracing the bumper.
5. Remove the (11) small Philips screws from the inside grille as well as the bracket. Set aside for re-installation.
6. Carefully separate these two pieces from each other. Set grill aside for now.
7. Line-up the new grille insert to grille trim section that was previously removed in step 5. Carefully snap into place and utilize (10) of the 11 screws from step 5 to secure, and also install bracket using the (4) screws.
8. Test fit bumper cover to the vehicle and note the orientation of it.
9. Peal back approx. 3" of the backing on the top most adhesive strip and tape to top of cover. The rest will be completely removed.
10. After making sure the factory bumper is clean of debris, you will now place the cover onto the bumper, and hold for a min of 30 seconds to ensure it's secure. You will now gently lift the top of the cover while pulling the backing from the top adhesive strip.Place and hold for 30 seconds as well.
11. Place letters on the cover, verify, and adhere. Make sure cover is clean of debris and utilize masking tape (adhesive backing) for a straight line.
12. Insert new grille assembly into place, it should snap in place (1 in each top corner). NOTE: Tape off any areas of paint and/or headlights to prevent scratching any paint during this process.
13. Re-install push tabs (one on each side) as well as the (4) in the center, behind the assembly. NOTE: You may have to utilize a drill bit to open up the mounting holes from extra material.
14. Re-install 10mm bolt in the center of the grille from step 3.
15. Carefully insert lights into grille by gently squeezing the plastic tabs together and pressing into grille.
16. Connect light harness and begin to route wire loom to drivers side firewall
17. Remove plug from firewall and route wire loom through and down to drivers foot-well fuse panel. At this point you may want to use a firewall grommet (not pictured). After verifying length of wire is adequate, secure wire loom with zip ties.
18. After connecting the fused power wire to the power wire in the loom already ran into the foot-well area using a butt connector you will insert this new fused power wire into the desired power source (parking lamps, etc). Utilize heat shrink tubing to seal the connection..
19. Connect ground wire that mounts the fuse panel utilizing ring terminal supplied. At this point you will want to test the lights.
20. Re-install the air dam using the the (13) clips from step 1.
100 total views