- 1. Read all instructions completely and carefully before you begin.
2. Check to make sure the kit is complete and that no parts are missing(refer to the Kit Contents List on the first page of these instructions). If anything is missing, please contact Trail-Gear at (559) 252-4950.
3. Park vehicle on a clean, dry, flat, level surface and block the tires so the vehicle can not roll in either direction.
- 3/8” Drive Ratchet
- Sockets - ¾”, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm
1. Remove front bumper.
2. Remove bumper support bar.
3. Remove frame extensions and skid plate mount combo. (2001-2004 models only)
4. Remove tow hooks from both sides.
5. Install front bumper mount to frame using (2) 12mm bolts on each side in original tow hook holes. Do not tighten all the way.
6. Insert nut strip. (2001-2004 models only)
7. Install skid plate.
8. Install the bumper using the hardware provided.
866 total views