- Ratchet and socket set
- 1. Read all instructions completely and carefully before you begin.
2. Check to make sure the kit is complete and that no parts are missing. If anything is missing, please contact Trail-Gear at (559) 252-4950.
3. Park vehicle on a clean, dry, at, level surface and block the tires so the vehicle can not roll in either direction.
4. This product is for off-road use only. It is recommended that the installation steps below be performed by a competent mechanic. Buyers and users of this product hereby expressly assume all risks associated with the installation and use of this product.
5. We recommend powder coating or painting bumpers prior to installation to prevent corrosion.
1. Remove bumper mounting bolts
2. Slide off stock bumper and remove bumper horns
3. Unbolt and remove tow hooks.
4. Slide on bumper an install with supplied hardware
357 total views