- (2) Aluminum Wheel Spacers
- (12) Lug Nuts
- 1. Remove wheel.
2. Apply a small amount of anti-seize or WD-40 to wheel and spacer studs.
3. Slide wheel spacer onto hub. Use nuts provided with wheel spacers to attach spacer. To tighten nuts, use a thin wall 13/16" spark plug socket.
4.Torque nuts to 100 lbs.
5. Install wheel onto spacer, and use original nuts to attach wheel to spacer.
6. Torque wheel nuts to 100 lbs.
7. After truck has been driven 100 miles, the wheels should be removed and wheel spacer nuts should be re-torqued to 100lbs.
1,365 total views