- 3/8” Drive Ratchet
- ½”, 11/16”, ¾” 13mm Sockets
- 11mm Wrench
- 1. Read all instructions completely and carefully before you begin.
2. Check to make sure the kit is complete and that no parts are missing. If anything is missing, please contact Trail-Gear at (559) 252-4950.
3. Park vehicle on a clean, dry, at, level surface and block the tires so the vehicle can not roll in either direction.
1. Remove plastic factory frame plugs on both the driver and passenger side of the vehicle.
2. The provided carriage bolt will pass through this hole in the frame.
3. Install carriage bolt retainer so that the longer side is towards the front of the vehicle. Position the square hole over the hole in previously indicated.
4. Drop carriage bolt through the carriage bolt retaining plate. A magnetic tool can be used to help with installation. Repeat on other side of vehicle.
5. When installed, the carriage bolt should look like this
6. Install and tighten provided hardware on both sides of the vehicle.
7. Install heat shield using ¼” Hardware supplied.
266 total views