- 3/8” Drive Ratchet
- 10mm, 17mm, ¾” Sockets
- Screwdrivers - Flat/Philips
- 1. Read all instructions completely and carefully before you begin.
2. Check to make sure the kit is complete and that no parts are missing. If anything is missing, please contact Trail-Gear at (559) 252-4950.
3. Park vehicle on a clean, dry, at, level surface and block the tires so the vehicle can not roll in either direction.
1. Remove factory bumper and grill.
2. Re-route A/C line in order to provide clearance for the bumper. The A/C line will now pass behind the center radiator core support.
3. Remove upper OEM bumper support bracket. Shown here.
4. Cut headlight support as shown (optional).
5. Slide bumper over mounting bolts.
6. Install and tighten provided bolts and washers.
7. Trim inner fender as shown below.
8. Front Bumper Installed. Additional upgrades shown.
625 total views