- Flathead screwdriver
- 3/8” Drive Ratchet w/ 12” extension
- 17mm, 18mm, ¾” Wrenches
- ⅜” & 17mm Sockets
- 2 Quarts Power Steering Fluid
- 1. Read all instructions completely and carefully before you begin.
2. Check to make sure the kit is complete and that no parts are missing. If anything is missing, please contact Trail-Gear at (559) 252-4950.
3. Park vehicle on a clean, dry, at, level surface and block the tires so the vehicle can not roll in either direction.
4. This kit is for off-road use only. The installation of this kit may adversely affect the on-road handling characteristics of your vehicle. It is recommended that the installation steps below be performed by a competent mechanic. Buyers and users of this product hereby expressly assume all risks associated with the installation and use of this kit.
- 1. Remove factory high pressure and low pressure
lines from the pump and reservoir.
- 2. Install supplied high pressure fitting into pump and low
pressure line onto reservoir.
- 3. Tighten hose clamp on low pressure line. Install high
pressure line and tighten.
- 4. Route hoses and show being sure to keep away from
- 5. Install hoses to steering box as shown and tighten.
6. Fill system with fluid. Bleed steering system. Top off fluid, start engine, and finish bleeding. Once complete, top off fluid and test drive.
1,110 total views