- (1) Billet Fan Spacer
- (8) M8 Flat Washers
- (4) M8-1.25 x 16mm Hex Bolts
- (4) M8-1.25 x 30mm Hex Bolts
- 1. Loosen bolts that hold the fan to the water pump. Do not remove them just loosen them while the belt is still on to make removal easier.
2. Remove water pump belt and then remove fan assembly from water pump. You can also remove the fan shroud for extra room but this is not necessary.
3. Remove stock fan studs in the water pump and chase hub threads with a tap.
4. Install the flex fan on the fan spacer using the shorter M8 Hex Bolts and M8 flat washers. Use a mild thread locking compound on bolts.
5. Install hub and fan assembly on the water pump flange using the longer M8 hex bolts and M8 flat washers.
6. Rotate engine by hand, checking for fan clearance before starting engine.
107 total views