- (1) Billet Fan Spacer
- (4) M8-1.25 x 16mm Hex Bolts
- (4) M8 Flat Washers
- (4) M6-1.00 x 25mm Hex Bolts
- (4) M6 Flat Washers
- Loosen bolts that hold the fan to the water pump. Do not remove them just loosen them while the belt is still on to make removal easier.
- Remove water pump belt and then remove the fan assembly from water pump. You can also remove the fan shroud for extra room but this is not necessary.
- Remove stock fan studs in water pump and chase hub threads with a tap.
- Install the flex fan on the fan spacer using M8 Hex Bolts and M8 flat washers. Use a mild thread locking compound on bolts.
- Install hub and fan assembly on the water pump flange using the M6 hex bolts and M6 flat washers.
- Rotate engine by hand, checking for fan clearance before starting engine.
2,438 total views