- (1) Billet Fan Spacer
- (4) M8-1.25 x 16mm Hex Bolts
- (4) M8 Flat Washers
- (4) M6-1.00 x 25mm Hex Bolts
- (4) M6 Flat Washers
- 1. Loosen bolts that hold the fan to the water pump. Do not remove them just loosen them while the belt is still on to make removal easier.
2. Remove water pump belt and then remove the fan assembly from water pump. You can also remove the fan shroud for extra room but this is not necessary.
3. Remove stock fan studs in water pump and chase hub threads with a tap.
4. Install the flex fan on the fan spacer using M8 Hex Bolts and M8 flat washers. Use a mild thread locking compound on bolts.
5. Install hub and fan assembly on the water pump flange using the M6 hex bolts and M6 flat washers.
6. Rotate engine by hand, checking for fan clearance before starting engine.