LC Engineering’s Pro intake tube has been designed to fit on a stock air box application or with a K&N filter kit.
- 1. Remove plastic intake tube from air meter to throttle body. Leave the rubber boot on the throttle body, as this new tube still uses it.
2. Clean inside of new intake tube to ensure there is no debris left over from shipping that can find its way into the motor.
3. Install new intake tube with supplied clamps and silicone hose coupler on air meter side. The tube is a tight fit from the factory elbow to the throttle body, silicone lubricant will make installation easier. The ‘fat’ end of the tube goes on the air meter side.
4. Position the tube in such a way as to achieve the best possible fit and clearance from the radiator and hood. You can loosen the upper radiator hose and twist it around slightly to gain more clearance.
5. Tighten clamps snug. Do not over torque clamps.
6. Perform final fit check by verifying that the new tube kit clears all moving engine parts such as the fan, pulleys, belts etc...
632 total views