- (2) M8-1.25 x 20mm Flat Socket Cap Screw
- (4) M8 Flat Wahser Sm. Patt - Zinc
- (1) M8 - 1.25 x 75mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- (2) M8 - 1.25 x 70mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- (1) EFI Intake Bolt (Long) - M8-1.25 x 95mm
- (1) Gasket - 22RE Throttle Body Gasket
- (1) Teflon Heat Isolation Gasket For 22RE Throttle Body
- (1) Throttle Body Spacer (Spacer Only) - 22RE
- (1) Throttle Body Spacer Front Relocation Plate
- (1) LCE Instructions
- 1. Remove air tube from throttle body and from air box.
2. Remove throttle cables from bell crank on throttle body. You should be able to remove these without loosening the adjustment nuts.
3. Remove bolts holding the stock throttle cable bracket to the upper intake plenum.
- 4. Install new throttle bracket relocation plate where the original bracket was using supplied hardware.
- 5. Remove throttle body from intake plenum (Most models use three bolts and one nut). a.The throttle body does not need to come completely off the vehicle so you can keep most of the lines connected to the throttle body. If you do remove lines be sure that they go back in the same place they started (a camera can be a useful tool to see where everything came from).
- 6. Remove the one stud from manifold (Should be the lower right hand mount point).
- 7. Clean all gasket surfaces.
8. Install throttle body spacer using new gaskets and hardware supplied in kit. Use white thermal gasket on the intake side of the spacer. Longer bolt will go in the lower right hand mount point.
9. Install original throttle cable bracket onto the new relocation plate using original hardware.
- 10. Install throttle cable back onto bell crank. Cables may need to be adjusted. Verify cable actuation from closed to full throttle.
11. Trim supplied vacuum hose to length and install on throttle body vacuum fitting as shown in the picture below.
- 12. Install air tube back into airbox and throttle body. Air tube will push into the upper radiator hose slightly. This will cause no concerns but the upper hose may be modified (Trim end slightly) or loosen the clamps and twist the upper hose slightly to create extra clearance. LCE’s High Flow Crossover Intake Tube (Part #1061500) will give you some extra clearance and will also give you some extra power and “Bling”!
372 total views