This LC Engineering Pro Flow Exhaust System is designed to fit 1995 to 2004 Tacoma trucks with the 2RZ engine. NOTE: This product will only fit single catalytic converter applications!
- 1. Remove the stock exhaust system from the catalytic converter back. Be careful not to damage the hangers or brackets.
2. Using the supplied clamp & hanger assembly install the rear ‘S’ pipe in to the stock hangers. Install the clamp snug, do not tighten firmly.
3. Attach the tailpipe section to the ‘S’ pipe using the supplied gasket & hardware. Hang the rear tail pipe section to the factory hangers using the clamp & hanger assembly supplied in kit. Install the clamp snug, do not tighten firmly.
4. Install the offset outlet of the muffler into the ‘S’ pipe using supplied clamp. Install the clamp snug, do not tighten firmly.
5. Check alignment and location of muffler and tailpipe. Hangers may require a slight adjustment for proper alignment.
6. Install the front ‘S’ pipe into the center inlet of muffler using the supplied clamp. Install the clamp snug, do not tighten firmly.
7. The front pipe section may need to be cut to length. Be sure to allow enough overlap for adequate clamping area. Install the front pipe section to the “S” pipe using the supplied clamp. Leave clamp loose. Attach the front pipe section to the catalytic convertor using the 2 bolt flange gasket. Leave loose.
8. Tighten all bolts and then firmly tighten all the 21/4” exhaust clamps.
9. Start engine and check for exhaust leaks. Tighten flanges and clamps as needed.
- This system is designed to fit all cab and bed configurations. FRONT PIPE SECTION WILL HAVE TO BE CUT to correct length shorter applications. LC Engineering recommends using O2 safe, high-temperature silicon on slip connections for small exhaust leaks.
- Short Bed and Standard Cab Trucks must cut 18" from the straight pipe.
1,272 total views