LC Engineering has designed our Pro Flow Exhaust to fit any 1985-1995 22R/RE or 3VZ truck. It comes with a front pipe that is designed to be trimmed to the correct length for your cab/bed length. Please read and follow the directions completely to ensure proper fitment.
NOTE: Will Not Fit Any 4Runner.
- 1. Remove the stock exhaust system from the catalytic converter on back. Be carefully not to damage the hangers or brackets.
2. Install the ‘S’ pipe into the muffler and place the muffler in the stock hangers. Install the clamp snug, do not tighten firmly.
3. Attach the tailpipe section using a 2-bolt flange gasket. Bolt to the muffler and attach rear hanger. Do not tighten yet.
4. Check alignment and location of muffler and tailpipe. Hangers may require a slight adjustment for proper alignment.
5. The front pipe section may need to be cut to length. Be sure to allow enough overlap for adequate clamping area. Install the front pipe section using a 2-bolt flange gaskets. If you have to cut the front section of pipe, make sure it’s cut clean (no burs) and cut straight.
6. Check the clearance of your Pro Flow Exhaust System to the floor pan, chassis components, parking brake cable assembly, driveshaft, etc. Adjust system as needed.
7. Starting at the muffler, tighten bolts working towards the front and back, then firmly tighten the 2 ¼” exhaust clamps.
8. Start engine and check for exhaust leaks. Tighten flanges and clamps evenly as needed.
NOTE: This system is designed to fit all cab and bed configurations. FRONT PIPE SECTION WILL HAVE TO BE CUT to correct length shorter applications. LC Engineering recommends using O2 safe, high-temperature silicon on slip connections for small exhaust leaks.
2,597 total views