- (1) M8-1.25 x 60mm Hex Bolt Linkage Spacer
- (4) M8-1.25 x 40mm Stud Carburetor Mounting
- (1) M8-1.25 x 35mm Hex Bolt Linkage Spacer
- (2) M8-1.25 x 30mm Hex Bolt Manifold To Adapter
- (2) M8-1.25 x 20mm Flat Allen Head Bolt Adapter To Manifold
- (4) M8-1.25 Nylock Nut Carburetor Mounting
- (2) M8 Wave Washer Manifold To Adapter
- (4) M8 Flat Washer Carburetor Mounting
- (4) M6-1.0 x 10mm Socket Head Allen Bolt Adapter Top Plate To Adapter
- (2) LC Pro Spiral Adapter Linkage Spacer Linkage Spacer
- (1) LC Pro Spiral Adapter Base Gasket Between Manifold And Bottom Plate
- (1) LC Pro Spiral Adapter Middle Gasket Between Adapter Plates
- (1) Teflon Carburetor Base Gasket Carburetor Base
- (1) Spiral Adapter Top Plate Top
- (1) Spiral Adapter Bottom Plate Bottom
- Disconnecting battery and set the emergency brake.
- Remove air cleaner assembly.
- Remove carburetor and clean gasket surfaces. Do not allow debris to enter the intake plenum! Insert a shop rag, or towel to keep debris from falling into the intake.Be sure to remove rag before installing adapter!
- Install base gasket(#1) and adapter base(#2) to manifold using the hardware provided. Notice in the illustration the orientation of the base plate: the large hole is closest to the cylinder head, allenhead bolts go closest to the head on top, two hex bolts with wave washers thread in from the bottom. Use a small amount of thread locking compound to prevent studs from backing out.
- Install the top plate(#4) and gasket(#3) using the (4) 6mmallen bolts provided.
- Install the four 8mm double-end studs into the top plate. Use a small amount of thread locking compound on the studs.
- Remove throttle cable bell crank assembly (2 bolts)
- Using the spacers provided with the 8mm bolts and flat washers, reinstall the Throttle Cable bell crank assembly. This relocates the height to match the carburetor adapter.
- Install the carburetor with the new gasket (#5) provided with the flat washers and nylock nuts.
- Reconnect all vacuum lines, fuel lines, and linkages that may have been removed.
- Install air cleaner.
- Reconnect battery, start the engine, check for fuel and vacuum leaks.
346 total views