Since the Holley carburetor bores are so much larger than the stock manifold you will want to port match your manifold to our adapter for optimal performance. LC Engineering recommends pre-installing the adapter up to your manifold to see where you will need to port match the manifold.
Kit Includes:(6) M8-1.25 x 45mm Full Thread Stud
(6) M8-1.25 Nyloc Nuts
(8) M8 Washer
(2) M8-1.25 x 25mm Socket Head Cap Screw
(1) Holley Base Gasket
(1) Adapter to Stock 22R Manifold Gasket
(1) Holley 350/500 Carb to 22R Manifold Adapter
- Pre-install the adapter onto your manifold (no gaskets). Inspect the manifold opening and mark area to be port matched. Any port work should be done with the manifold off the engine. Make sure to clean the manifold thoroughly after porting. Install the four supplied studs into the top and bottom of your new adapter. Use a small amount of thread locker onto studs prior to installation into manifold.
- Lightly coat lower gasket with white lithium grease on both sides (to help seal better) and install onto your manifold. Set your new adapter on top of the gasket.
- Install adapter on intake manifold using the supplied allen bolts and wave washers to attach adapter to manifold. Two bolts on top and two studs with washers and nuts on bottom. Use a small amount of thread locker onto hardware prior to installation.
- Lightly coat carburetor gasket with white lithium grease on both sides (to help seal better). Install your carburetor onto the adapter and use washers and Nyloc nuts to tighten down. Do Not over tighten nuts or damage may accrue to the carb base.
930 total views