The 7" black anodized Underdrive Pulleys is designed to reduce water pump RPM in high RPM race applications. These pulleys are CNC machined from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum bar stock and cut with performance lightening holes to reduce weight.
- 7" underdrive pulley is designed for high RPM (constant 5,000rpm and up) applications
- 7" Underdrive Pulley will not work with power steering.
- Can not be used with the stock harmonic balancer our 4" power pulley will be required.
Follow service manual for removal and installation of belts and torque specifications.
- Remove fan, fan clutch and belts.
- Remove stock pulley and replace with LC Water Pump Pulley.
- Install fan and fan clutch assembly.
- Replace belts and tighten.
297 total views