The Pro Block Brace is a must for and extreme performance applications. It will reduce the chance of block breakage from the tremendous torque and horsepower of our race engines. The Pro Block Brace spreads the torque load over the entire surface instead of concentrating it on the engine mount.
- Install block brace on oil filter side of block. Remove motor mount and any other brackets limiting access to block brace.
- Install block brace against block bolt bosses using the hardware provided.
- Bolt block brace to block.
- Use 10mm studs provided for motor mount bracket.
- Reposition motor mount location on frame as required.
642 total views